This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page
Booking North Carolina tours and activities with Travelusave.com!
Travelusave.com is a metasearch comparison site that provides our customers with the best deals on flights, hotels, car rentals, and more. For flights and hotels, we compare prices between multiple different travel booking sites like Booking.com, Agoda, Snap Travel, Expedia, and so many more!
Travelusave.com also offers different tour activities through our travel partners like GetYourGuide, Viator, Tigets, Musement, and G Adventures! Through Travelusave you can find several fun tours and activities from North Carolina like:
During this tour, you can explore Charlotte and see all of its interesting sights and attractions befitting its status as one of the 20 largest U.S. cities, but you might not know it. Our 1.5-hour tour will get you started. We give you 15-20 minutes of practice and orientation on how to ride a segway before heading out on our adventure. The southern part of the city hosts new museums and cultural spaces, so it’s a good place to open your eyes to current development.
The best place to learn about its history is in the center of town, where you will ride through the Fourth Ward neighborhood. During this tour, you also get to see our high-rises and skyscrapers up close, as well as numerous outdoor fountains and public works of art.
During this tour, you’ll embark on a scenic helicopter flight that will provide you with great views of Lake Lure and the Blue Ridge Foothills. You’ll get the opportunity to see Hickory Nut Gorge, Lake Lure, and Chimney Rock from a unique perspective before returning to the airport.
You’ll start of your tour by heading northeast toward Fairview. See all the sights over Hickory Nut Gap and the Florence Nature Preserve toward Lake Lure with views of the lake as well as the Lake Lure Dam. Make sure to keep an eye out for The 1927 Lake Lure Inn and Spa, featured in the film Dirty Dancing.
During this tour, you’ll pass by Chimney Rock, a 315-foot spire overlooking Hickory Nut Gorge and Lake Lure. The tour continues over the valley and along Raven Rock Mountain and the Continental Divide in the Appalachian Mountains on your return to the airport.
For this particular option, you can buy a GetOut Pass which allows you to experience over 50 different fun activities. The GetOutPass works as an app on your smartphone and gives you access to 50+ attractions. Once signed up, you and anyone on your membership can gain free admission to some of the best attractions in your area including roller coasters, arcades, and more.
This pass allows you to access venues in North Carolina through the member portal found in the app and on any web browser. All venues create an ‘offer’ specifically for members. This offer can include free admission, free products, special deals, and other perks. Select an offer from a list of attractions, go to the attraction, present your app, and get free admission.
- B & B Bowling Lanes – Fayetteville
- Jumpmasters & OBX throwing – Manteo
- Putt-Putt Fun Center – Burlington
- BounceU: Matthews – Charlotte
- Breakout Games – Charlotte
- Lost Treasure Golf & Raceway – Indian Beach
- Lumberton Bowling Center – Lumberton
- Arcade of Thrones – Raleigh
- Augmentality Labs LLC | Virtual Reality Arcade – Durham
- FearLess Adventure Park – Mooresville
- Sandhills Bowling Center – Aberdeen
- The Bowling Center – Rocky Mount
- Tropical Gardens Mini Golf – Asheville
- Safari Nation – High Point
- Galaxy Lanes and Games – Sylva
- Bungalow Bounce – Clayton
- Victory Lanes Entertainment and Events Center – Mooresville
- Triad Lanes – Greensboro
- Buffaloe Lanes South Family Bowling Center – Raleigh
- Black River Paintball Park – Angier
- 6th Dimension VR – Jacksonville
- Black Ops Paintball & Airsoft – Fayetteville
- Safari Nation – Greensboro
- Timber Axe Throwing – Hendersonville
- GROUND ZERO TACTICAL LASER TAG – Burlington
- Hematoma Paintball Park – Chocowinity
- D-BAT – Huntersville
- Battle Works Tactical Laser Tag & Battle Axe – Axe Throwing – Atlantic Beach
- Lazer X – The Family Zone – Burlington
- Safari Nation – Winston Salem
- Barefoot Archery – Charlotte
- Ironclad Axe Throwing Co. – Kinston
- New Vision Training Center – Franklin
- Breakout Games – Greensboro
- We Rock the Spectrum – Asheville
- Pedego Electric Bikes: Lake Norman – Cornelius
- Pedego – Emerald Isle
- Eastern North Carolina Indoor Shooting Range – Rocky Mount
- Animal Edventures Earth-Speak Park – Coats
- Premier Martial Arts – Asheville
- Patriot Axe Throwing – Hickory
- Pedego Piedmont Triad – Winston-Salem
- Rock Solid Warrior – Fuquay-Varina
- Patriot Axe Throwing – Statesville
- Stidham’s Axe Throwing & Lounge – Morganton
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing & Rage Room – Morehead City
- The Climbing Place – Fayetteville
- The Flying Bike – Authorized Pedego Dealer – Asheville
- 3Quest Challenge – Asheville, Cary, Charlotte, Durham, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Highpoint, Raleigh, Wilmington, Winston Salem
- Crazy Dash – Asheville, Cary, Charlotte, Durham, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Highpoint, Raleigh, Wilmington, Winston Salem
- Operation City Quest – Asheville, Cary, Charlotte, Durham, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Highpoint, Raleigh, Wilmington, Winston
- Salem Puzzling Adventures – Charlotte, Raleigh, Wilmington
- Wacky Walks – Asheville, Cary, Charlotte, Durham, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Highpoint, Raleigh, Wilmington, Winston Salem
- Zombie Scavengers – Asheville, Cary, Charlotte, Durham, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Highpoint, Raleigh, Wilmington, Winston Salem
- Buffaloe Lanes Mebane Family Bowling Center – Mebane
- FirstHand Climbing – Winston-Salem
- Lafayette Bowling Lanes – Fayetteville
- Premier Martial Arts – Arden
During this tour, you’ll get to take your taste buds on an adventure with this guided brewery tour in Raleigh. You’ll get to try a variety of different beers and indulge in a beer and meal pairing experience. You’ll also be traveling to each venue in a comfortable and air-conditioned van.
You’ll start of your tour by boarding the spacious van at the centrally-located Residence Inn by Marriott in downtown Raleigh which is near ample parking. Then, you can just sit back and relax as you are transported between 3 production breweries and a restaurant/brewpub.
During this tour, you’ll get the opportunity to, savor 4 samples of beer at each location and get an insider look into beer production spaces that are off-limits to the public. You’ll also get to hear about the brewing process from grain to glass. Get up close and personal to the brewing equipment. At the brewpub, experience how your flight of local beers complements your 3-4 item meal of expertly crafted dishes that are plated together. You’ll be walked through the basics of how to pair beer styles and food. Finally, you’ll return to your original starting location where you can continue to enjoy your evening in the city.
For this activity, you’ll get to discover the magical underwater world at SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord where you get to explore 10 different zones. You’ll get the opportunity to encounter 5,000 undersea creatures including sharks, rays, seahorses, and much more. You’ll be able to journey through the freshwater lakes of North Carolina all the way to the depths of the ocean and meet these amazing creatures.
You’ll also get the opportunity to enjoy the Freshwater Exhibit so you can visit a small part of the Catawba River. The species in this exhibit are residents of the local streams, rivers, and lakes. You can then make your way to the Harbor Exhibit and make friends with the tropical underwater creatures who live in harbors around the world.
You can watch as hundreds of schooling fish surround you at the Shoaling Exhibit or see the Seahorse Mangrove Exhibit where you’ll get to witness these mythical creatures. You’ll also get to watch the seahorses grip at seagrass with their curly tails and suck up tiny shrimp with their straw-like snouts.
After all of that, you can then step right into a sunken ship full of mysterious creatures that like to live in the deepest and darkest parts of the ocean. You’ll get the opportunity to explore the Tropical Ocean Exhibit where you can stroll under the sea as you pass through the awe-inspiring underwater Ocean Tunnel. Be enchanted by the Jellies Exhibit and watch as these captivating creatures dance through the water.
Last but certainly not least, make sure to check out Conservation Cove where you can learn more about how you can help protect the ocean and all its magnificent creatures.
During this tour, you’ll get to see Charlotte’s most historic and haunted places with a 1.5-hour walking tour through the Fourth Ward. You’ll be following your experienced guide to the city’s most infamous landmarks, where locals have spotted ghosts for centuries.
During this tour, you’ll get the chance to hear about Charlotte’s ancient Indian trading path and revolutionary battles, and learn the secrets behind uptown’s spookiest mansions. Watch for theatrical ghosts, medical ghosts, famous ghosts and unknown ghosts as you explore Charlotte’s best-preserved historical neighborhood.
During this activity, you’ll be paddling through the Outer Banks’ Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge for a fun adventure. There, you’ll be joining a small group and learning about the old logging and whiskey distilling community that once thrived during Prohibition as you navigate the waterways.
Make sure to keep your eyes peeled for several wildlife species including alligators, bald eagles, turtles, river otters, and even a black bear.
During this tour, you’ll uncover the sordid history of Charlotte, North Carolina as you embark on a walking tour and pub crawl through the historic district. You’ll have a guide and be able to listen to your guide recount spooky stories of Charlotte’s ghosts while you explore the area.
This tour stops at several bars, where you can purchase drinks, as well as landmarks like the Dunhill Hotel and Old Settlers Cemetery.
For this activity, you’ll get to learn to surf the waves of the Atlantic Ocean during your time in the Outer Banks with this immersive lesson. You’ll get the opportunity to join a small group on the shores of Kitty Hawk for an in-depth lesson on surfboards, paddling techniques, pop-up, and foot placement.
After a few lessons practicing on the sand, you’ll get the opportunity to head out into the water to try to catch as many waves as you can while your instructor guides you.
For this activity, you can book the skydiving and skip the airplane jump with this indoor skydiving experience in Charlotte. This activity is perfect for those with a fear of heights who can still feel the thrill of skydiving in this wind tunnel-based activity; no terrifying plane jumps are necessary.
You’ll have an instructor by your side the whole time over the course of two jumps, and all equipment and instruction are included.
Find these fun tours and activities on Travelusave’s Tours/Events page, along with so much more!