USE Compensair IN ORDER TO GET COMPENSATION FOR DELAYED OR CANCELLED FLIGHTS!
Compensair is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, both educating travelers and helping them get compensation for delayed or canceled flights. All travelers need to do is submit their flight details and, if they are eligible, Compensair will handle the claim process on their behalf for a fixed fee that frequently corresponds to around 25% of their claim (or 50% if legal proceedings are required). If Compensair can’t get them compensation, they don’t pay a fee!
NOTE: COMPENSAIR IS A SERVICE MAINLY FOR FLIGHTS TO AND FROM THE EU
Compensair is the world leader in flight compensation. Here is why:
- Fastest claim check in the industry thanks to AI lawyers assisting human claim agents.
- Legal teams in over 35 countries and service assistance in 16 languages.
- Owner of one of the most extensive flight-stat databases in the world.
Under the European Legislation called EC 261, Compensair can support these types of claims:
Flight disruptions: Delays of more than three hours, cancellations or denied boardings that have occurred in the last three years may all be eligible.
- On a flight from outside of the EU to within the EU on an EU airline
- Intra-EU flights
- A flight departing from the EU to outside the EU with all airlines
How much compensation per passenger:
- Under 1,500 km: €250
- Between 1,500 km and 3,500 km: €400
- Over 3,500 km: €600